Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo – Barnsley 10th OctoberSteve Jarvis
Pryor will be exhibiting our Marking and Traceability solutions at the Manufacturing Supply Chain Expo at the Barnsley Metrodome on Tuesday 10th of October. This event is organised by Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber of Commerce and is free to attend. Come along to meet us and see one of our Bench Laser marking systems in action. You can book your tickets here
This event brings together local businesses that are at the heart of manufacturing and organisations who supply directly in to this industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain knowledge and insights from industry leaders, discover new solutions and technologies to sustainably improve manufacturing operations. A networking opportunity with other professionals in the field, to find new local suppliers and subcontractors, and staying up-to-date on the latest industry developments.
Taking place at the Rigby Suite, the event will enable manufacturers to meet local suppliers who can support them to develop business opportunities and growth in the region.
Also on is a Keynote Presentation titled : “How can Made Smarter help you adopt digital & lead digital transformation in your SME manufacturing business?” This Keynote presentation is also free and is presented by:
- Marcus Pearson, Digital Manufacturing Advisor for Made Smarter Yorkshire & Humber Digital Adoption Programme, from Oxford Innovation Advice.
- Dom Brook, Managing Director of Brook Corporate Developments Ltd, delivery partner of Made Smarter Yorkshire & Humber Digital Adoption Programme.
Keynote Presentation to Cover:
- Made Smarter digital adoption programme overview
- Examples of funded local projects
- How to access the programme
- The importance of leadership development to support digital transformation
- Made Smarter leadership & management training (designed & delivered by Sheffield Hallam University’s Business School)
- How to access Made Smarter leadership & management training