COVID-19 NOTICE: PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE ORDERS MAY EXPERIENCE A DELAY BUT WILL BE DELIVERED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
A range of high performance, low cost precision hand stamps, ideal for when a clear negative impression is required, particularly in moulding or cast applications, to produce a positive or readable inscription on the moulded or cast component.
Suitable for marking Aluminium to Stainless Steel up to a maximum hardness of 38 Rockwell C.
All the stamps in this range are hardened and tempered to precise limits, nickel plated for rust protection thus giving maximum safety in use and long product life.
- Reverse Sharp Faced engraving style to produce clear negative impressions
- 6 Character sizes
- Letter Sets of 27 Stamps (A-Z,&)
- Figure Sets of 10 Stamps (0-9)
- Custom design option also available
- Choice of Safety Grip reducing the risk of injury