GMS Marking Fluid is used as part of the GMS Surgical Instrument Marking Solution.
The fluid is applied directly to the surgical instrument before laser marking, ensuring each instrument has a permanent, high-contrast mark which does not affect the passive layer of stainless steel. This process allows instruments to be returned to the wash immediately after marking, without the risk of corrosion.
- Resistant, corrosion-free instrument marking
- Fast and easy marking in seconds
- Non-contact, high-contrast laser mark
- Unique identification for tracking and tracing
- Suitable for use on polished and plated metals, carbides and some ceramics