Pryor’s Electrochemical Etching station is a portable etching system that uses an electric current to create identification, 2D barcodes and logo designs without distorting the work piece. The Electrochemical Etching station is often used in small to medium production of aerospace components where tight tolerances over surface treatment exist.
- Portable chemical etching system
- Uses an electric current to create a mark
- Able to create alphanumeric identification, Data Matrix codes and logo designs
- Often used for small to medium production of aerospace components
- Ideal where tight tolerances over surface treatments exist
- Often used in aerospace applications