- Validate your parts meet DPM requirements before despatch.
- Checks for Data Matrix readability using industry standard DPM reader.
- Confirms data syntax meets customer requirements.
- Captures manufacturing data and generates performance metric reports.
- Checks for duplicate serial numbers.
- Prints out ‘bag and tag’ sticky labels.
- Stores each transaction as individual pdf reports with image of the Data Matrix mark and reader settings used.
- Professional barcode label printing software
- Works with any ‘windows driver’ printer.
- Thermal Transfer
- Ink Jet and Laser Printers
- Easy to use drag and drop user interface.
- Features ISO15434 macros to ensure compliance with DD, 12, 05 and 06 format IUID Data Matrix labels.
- Also integrates with Mark2Verify and ID-Comply when used in label printing applications.
- Download NOW for free 28 day trial.
- Capture all part data within an assembled product using Data Matrix DPM marks.
- Uses excel bill of material documents as assembly templates.
- Creates output excel documents with all part number and serial number details.
- Ticks off parts on screen as they are scanned.
- Warns if an incorrect part is scanned or if a duplicate serial number is detected.
- Captures ‘as built’ data for archiving or for importing directly into ERP systems.
- AssembleIT significantly reduces the time spent recording critical assembly data and is error free.
- Powerful Software Package to Read ‘Unreadable’ Data Matrix codes.
- capable of recovering valuable data from damaged or poorly marked/printed Data Matrix codes.
- compatible with the Pryor DataMouse™ and VeriSmart™ image capture devices
- any bitmap image of the Data Matrix can be used and decoded using the software
- Integrated Mark & Verify user interface.
- For Dot Peen, ECE, Laser, Ink Jet & Label printing. Common user interface for all technologies.
- Verify the Data Matrix mark in cycle.
- JES131, MIL-STD-130, AIM-DPM, ISO15434, JES208, AS9132.
- Easy to use interface.
- Powerful Data storage and retrieval features.
- Used extensively by aerospace manufacturers.