3000 GantryMark S
Bench top scribe marking machines
A bench mounted, fully programmable scribe marking machine with very large marking windows. Ideal for marking large parts or batches of smaller parts in a single cycle. Excellent quality marks with continuous lines and low noise operations
- Pneumatic scribing system generating high quality continuous style marks on materials ranging from plastics to hardened steel
- Extreme low noise operations
- Very Large marking envelopes available ranging from 350mm x 290mm up to 1250mm x 1030mm.
- Robust ball screw mechanism guarantees marking precision required for the most demanding industrial part identification applications
- Programmable powered Z digital axis system (GantryMark™ SPZ model) for clearance and marking on different levels.
- 100 - 220v single phase supply (no pneumatics required).
- Low running costs and virtually no consumable costs.
3000 controller and software
- Separate 3000 controller protects electronics from shock loading of mechanical marking operation.
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys.
- Very large embedded graphical display
- Simple to use menu system software with marking preview
- Advanced standard features incl. serial numbering, passwords, arc marking, time/date and logo marking etc.
- Various communication ports and I/O
- Wide Range of Options
- Marking Areas available:
- 350mm x 290mm (Z Height 125mm)
- 500mm x 530mm (Z Height 190, 300 or 500mm)
- 750mm x 530mm (Z Height 190, 300 or 500mm)
- 850mm x 780mm (Z Height 190, 300 or 500mm)
- 1250mm x 1030mm (Z Height 190, 300 or 500mm)
- Diamond-tipped or tungsten carbide stylus. Example: InScribe™ 140-40SDPH. For very deep marking such as Vehicle Identification Number marking (VIN Marking ).
- Powered Z digital axis ('SPZ' series).
- Std. Character Sizes: 0.15mm - 99.9mm in increments of 0.15mm
- Marking Formed: Various fonts, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Marking Speed: Variable, depends on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.
- Remote Start/Stop control box
- PC Option using Pryor MarkMaster™ Graphical Software
- Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Programmable marking
- Multi-component marking
- Marking of large parts
- Component identification
- Component traceability
- Serial numbering
- Logo marking
- Security marking
- Health & safety appliance marking
- Certification marking
- Time and date marking
- Part numbering
- Batch and shift coding
- Calibration systems
- Label and tag marking
The Marktronic™ GantryMark™ SP Scribing series machines (also called scratch marking or drop-and-drag marking) have been designed to offer the benefits of scribing technology in a robust, large marking area package.
The build quality and mark precision are second to none. The machines rigid construction and high quality ball screw mechanism ensures it can deal with the most demanding applications as well as the most challenging high speed continuous production applications.
The Marktronic™ GantryMark™ SP range suits a wide range of applications from a single programmable system. Its robust construction gantry table design is well suited to applications requiring a large marking area and is ideal for marking large parts or multi-component marking, saving time. Five different marking window sizes are available as standard options to ensure the
marker is matched to the exact application requirements.
The 3000 Controller is a separate unit to ensure it is protected from the mechanical shock loading of the marking operation. The easy to use software allows for 5 font types and up to 1350 layouts to be stored. Available in a variety of languages (including English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Cyrillic and Czech), the software also contains features such as serial numbering, date and time marking and password protection.
The machine comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty, with additional optional maintenance contracts tailored to individual customer requirements.
Wide Range of Options
Standard hardware options include,
- Magnetic table.
- Label fixture.
- Custom designed fixtures are also available on request.
- Remote Start/Stop box
- Footswitch start pedal
- Windows Operating Software
- Barcode scanner to simplify data entry
- Programmable electric Z axis with AutoSense™ ('ZA')
- Pneumatic Deep Marking Attachment ('DP')
- Twin electric solenoid option for high speed multi-component marking
- TCP/IP (10BaseT) Ethernet Module for 3000 controller
- Extended Warranty packages available.