InDot™ 130-30E /130-40E Marking head
High Speed, compact, fully programmable electromagnetic dot peen marking machine for integration in to custom applications.
InDot™ 130-30E | InDot™ 130-40E Marking Machine
- Robust lead screw mechanism guarantees dot precision required for the most demanding industrial part identification applications.
- Very High speed integrated marking with high level of speed/quality control allowing users to fine tune the system to exact cycle time requirements.
- Generous 130mm x 30mm marking area makes the InDot™ 130-30E integrator ideal for Vehicle Identification number (VIN) marking.
- Electric Solenoid with programmable depth settings. Capable of marking all engineering materials up to 62HRc (800Hv)
- 100 - 220v single phase supply (no pneumatics required).
- Low running costs and virtually no consumable costs.
3000 controller and software
- Separate 3000 controller protects electronics from shock loading of mechanical marking operation.
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys.
- Very large embedded graphical display
- Simple to use menu system software with marking preview
- Advanced standard features incl. serial numbering, passwords, arc marking, time/date and logo marking etc.
- Various communication ports and I/O
- Wide Range of Options
- Marking Area: 130mm x 30mm, (130mm x 40mm available using a 100mm stylus and nosepiece)
- Std. Character Sizes: 0.30mm - 99.9mm in increments of 0.30mm
- Marking Formed: 5 x 7, 7 x 9, Varidot, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Marking Speed: Variable, depends on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.
- Remote Start/Stop control box
- PC Option using Pryor MarkMaster™ Graphical Software
- Weight: Marking Machine - 5kg Controller - 10Kg
- Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- IUID MIL130 Compliance marking
- Programmable marking
- Component identification
- Component traceability
- Serial numbering
- Logo marking
- Security marking
- Health & safety appliance marking
- Certification marking
- Time and date marking
- Part numbering
- Batch and shift coding
- Calibration systems
- Label and tag marking
The Marktronic™ InDot™ (Integrated) 3000 Series machines have been designed to offer the flexibility and benefits of dot marking technology in a robust, easy to integrate package.
The build quality and mark precision are second to none. The machines rigid construction and high quality lead screw mechanism ensures it can deal with the most demanding DataMatrix applications as well as the most challenging high speed continuous production applications.
The 3000 Controller is a separate unit to ensure it is protected from the mechanical shock loading of the marking operation. The easy to use software allows for 5 font types and up to 1350 layouts to be stored. Available in a variety of languages (including English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Portuguese, Cyrillic and Czech), the software also contains features such as serial numbering, date and time marking and password protection.
The InDot™ 130-30E unit provides many interfacing options and modes of operation. The controllers 24v digital input/output port features 8 inputs and 6 outputs. These can be programmed using a simple scripting language for custom machine control. The 2 x RS232 serial ports may also be configured for downloading marking data and controlling the marking system. In addition, an optional TCP/IP Ethernet port allows multiple systems to be controlled from a central server.
The machine comes with a comprehensive parts and labour warranty, with additional optional maintenance contracts tailored to individual customer requirements.
If a larger marking area is required for your integrator application then consider the InDot™ 150-150E dot peen integrator machine.
Wide Range of Options
Standard hardware options include,
- Custom designed fixtures are also available on request.
- Digital approach axis
- Pneumatic approach axis
- Remote Start/Stop box
- Footswitch start pedal
- 100mm & Custom Extended Nosepiece and Styli
- Windows Operating Software
- Barcode scanner to simplify data entry
- Compact electric Z axis with AutoSense™
- TCP/IP (10BaseT) Ethernet Module for 3000 controller
- Integrated VeriSmart™ DataMatrix verification camera and software
- DataMouse™ Pro Direct Part Mark DataMatrix Reader (PC Required)
- Extended Warranty packages available.